Heat therapy, or Hyperthermia, dates back thousands of years to the ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptians, as well as to ancient civilizations in India, Japan, China and Scandinavia. Those that practice biological medicine such as all ancient cultures and a small circle of very brave genius practitioners have never questioned it, as it appears to have been around since the practice of medicine. It’s a common fact among scientists of today and practitioners of this superior form of medicine that the sun’s infrared rays and heat is one of nature’s greatest defenses in both the protection and elimination of disease.
In a clinical study published in the Journal of Cancer Science and Therapy, scientists studied far infrared’s effects on human cancer cells in vitro and on cancer cells in mice. Far infrared therapy reduced tumor volumes 86% in 30 days. The tumor-suppressing effects were even seen without high temperatures, even as low as 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
In another study, researchers in Japan discovered that whole-body hyperthermia with far infrared strongly inhibited the growth of breast cancer tumors in mice without deleterious side effects. Researchers believe this therapy is promising for long-term studies of a noninvasive treatment of breast cancer.
There is no question that it works in killing cancer- the allopathic medical community even accepts that as they have done much of the formal research while traditional, ancient and holistic medical communities have simply used it for the excellent results because in their information circles the “testing” was accomplished 5,000 plus years ago! To this day, In Germany hyperthermia is used extensively along with ozone therapy for cancer. It also destroys fungus, yeast and pathogens of all categories (viruses, bacteria, etc.).
Many don’t realize that everyone at some point harbors mutated cells – cancer cells. Whether a mutant cell turns into a tumor is determined by your immune system’s ability to kill it before it multiplies and becomes malignant. In a healthy individual, the immune system easily kills these mutant cells.
It is only when a mutated cell is allowed to grow unabated because the immune system is overwhelmed with so many other issues that it may turn into cancer. Near infrared sauna therapy resolves many burdens to the immune system, directly and indirectly preventing and healing cancer as a result.
If you are suffering from cancer, and are looking for alternatives, the sauna may be a benefit for you. However, like all alternative therapies, you should discuss what you plan to do with your doctor first. Many medications are heat sensitive. Others can interfere with your body’s natural cooling mechanisms. What may seem like a harmless addition could cause serious complications for you.
The health benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy for Cancer are a combination of mechanisms that act simultaneously, these include:
- Because Cancer cells are weaker than healthy cells they are more susceptible to the damage that heat can cause. Heating the body also known as Hyperthermia is a well-known method of killing cancer cells.
- Toxins often activate the sympathetic nervous system and excessive activity of this system has been shown as a contributing factor in many cancer cases. Therefore therapies, such as Infrared Sauna that inhibit the sympathetic nervous system are helpful for cancer recovery.
- Saunas enhance circulation which helps to bring essential nutrients, hormones, oxygen and other substances to the body. Since Cancer often occurs in tissues with poor circulation and oxygenation it makes sense why improving circulation would help in the healing process.
- Increased circulation also causes the blood to move toward the surface of the body which helps to decongest the internal organs such as the liver, kidneys and other internal organs.
- The heat that Saunas produce creates sweat which cleanses the skin from the inside out. Skin is a major eliminative organ and is important for oxygenation of the body.
- Sauna Therapy is considered an oxygen therapy which are widely used by holistic physicians in the treatment of Cancer.
- Saunas help remove lead, copper, mercury, arsenic and cyanide and helps to balance the body’s pH and excessively acid and alkaline body chemistries.
- Infrared resonates at the frequency of water and increases the activity of water molecules in the cells. It reduces the specific gravity of water which allows it to penetrate cells better.
- Pain management. Heating the body in a sauna and cooling it gently has been shown to help sufferers of chronic pain ease their symptoms without medication.