Next Yoga Days/Nights:
Wednesday, December 6th (FULL)
Wednesday, December 13th (ONE opening left)
Wednesday, December 27th (SEVEN openings left)
Wednesday, January 10th (NINE openings left)
Wednesday, January 24th (NINE openings left)
We host Yoga nights, in which we combine a nourishing practice of Yin Yoga and our Spa treatments!
Peace Yoga Studio & Wellness Center’s very own, Diane, leads the Yin Yoga class from 5:30PM-6:30PM (on Sundays, it’s 9:30AM-10:30AM). The Yoga class is $18, payable to Peace Yoga Studio – cash or checks only, unless reserved online. *Don’t forget to bring your own Yoga mat! If you don’t have a Yoga mat, please let us know.
After the Yoga class, you will experience a service of your choice, as well as complimentary treatment of AVACEN100. We usually ask that you tell us in advance which service you would like to do, that way we can reserve your spot. Our services are discounted for this event specifically and guests may choose one service to experience after Yoga.
30 minute float session: $30
30 minute massage session: $30
30 minute infrared sauna session: $17
20 minute red light therapy session: $10
This combination is for anyone interested in relaxation, revitalization and meditation. You do not have to be a seasoned yogi to be able to do this. Likewise you do not have to be a beginner either.
*Our Yoga Nights are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance. Appointment changes or cancellations must be given by phone during our regular business hours at least 48 hours in advance to avoid any charges for your appointments.
*Events can be reserved for group parties as well.
Benefits of Yin Yoga
- Calming and balancing to the mind and body
- Regulates energy in the body
- Increases mobility in the body, especially the joints and hips
- Lowering of stress levels (no one needs that)
- Greater stamina
- Better lubrication and protection of joints
- More flexibility in joints & connective tissue
- Release of fascia throughout the body
- Help with TMJ and migraines
- Deeper Relaxation
- A great coping for anxiety and stress
- Better ability to sit for meditation
- Ultimately you will have a better Yang practice
If you haven’t already, check out our post on combining Yoga & Floating